JOIN US FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PORSCHE DRIVING EXPERIENCE IN SICILY
What could be more invigorating and exciting than driving a fabulous open-top Porsche Boxster 718 GTS along the challenging roads of Sicily this summer? Let’s face it, Porsche and Sicily have got a shared heritage. They go back a long way. In the 1960s and 70s, Porsche dominated the championship tables of the ‘Targa Florio’, Sicily’s infamous road race.
‘Grand Tourist’ has partnered with ‘Gran Tour in Sicily’ to bring you an amazing opportunity. A combination of great hotels, stunning views, blazing sunshine, and all at the wheel of a superbly engineered sports car. Sample the narrow, winding, and super-engaging roads of Sicily’s most famous road race. Step back in time and feel the wind in your hair as you accelerate through a series of hairpin bends taking you through the Madonie Mountains.
The ‘Targa Florio’ was started in 1906 by wealthy Palermo businessman Vincenzo Florio. It was a road race designed to challenge drivers, with twisting, turning, and narrow mountain roads. The course was so difficult that it was a miracle to even get to the finish line. The ‘Targa Florio’ quickly became one of the top motor racing challenges in Europe. Now it’s your turn to enjoy the atmosphere and the adrenalin of these amazing roads.
NEWS UPDATE – we can now offer Ferrari Portofino, F8 Spider, Porsche 992 4S, and Mercedes GT – there’s even a Lamborghini Huracan (on request). Don’t forget the winding roads of Sicily are perfect for car lovers seeking exciting driving and lots of challenges.
For Porsche lovers and keen drivers, this is a trip of a lifetime. Check out this amazing video:
SAMPLE PORSCHE DRIVING PACKAGE
- 4 nights in boutique-style hotels in Palermo (2 nts) and Cefalu (2 nts)
- Airport transfers with private car & driver to your hotel
- Welcome Cocktails and dinner – Day One
- Porsche Boxster 718 GTS delivered to your hotel on the morning of Day Two
- Full briefing, maps, suggested routes, lead car (if required)
- Detailed itinerary and full driving instructions
- Full Day of Porsche driving including ‘Targa Florio roads’
- Visit the ‘Targa Florio Museum’
- Enjoy lunch in a typical Sicilian Trattoria
- Second Full Day of driving through villages and countryside to the south of Palermo.
- Vineyard visit with wine tasting and local food tasting (at the end of the driving day)
- Transport in private vehicle back to the hotel
- Full day in Cefalu, a charming seaside town with delightful history, shops, beaches
WHAT’S THE COST OF OUR PORSCHE DRIVING EXPERIENCE IN SICILY?
- Prices start from Euros € 4000—per person.
- Based on 2 people travelling and sharing a room.
- Contact email@example.com for a tailor-made programme to meet your exact requirements and to discuss dates of travel, amount of driving, etc.
- And for your significant other – there’s always a cracking novel to read about Sicily. See below!
- For numerous stories and tales from Sicily and Italy check our blog.
- How about an amazing tour through the street markets of Palermo with our own ‘personal Jesus’ …Our own Personal Jesus
ASK FOR MORE INFO
What our clients say about us….…
“We can’t thank you enough. A perfect blend of culture and leisure time. The food and guided tours were brilliant and we even had a gondola ride. The hotel was lovely and they upgraded us to a suite. What a fabulous holiday.” CT & friends (Banbury)
The quality of service provided by Grand Tourist is second to none! DFR & LMK (Stockholm and London) – May 2018
‘Grand Tourist handled every part of our super car driving experience. We had fabulous cars, Porsche, Ferrari and a Lamborghini Aventador. Our corporate clients were very impressed’ MD Specialist Motor Finance – May 2019
‘I’m at a loss for words – the knowledge and expertise that you have helped me enormously on my recent driving trip through Italy’