Writer’s Retreat, Veneto, Italy
Join author Sophfronia Scott in Venice, Italy
18-24 September, 2023
A WRITER’S RETREAT
Located in the inspirational Veneto region, Italy
18-24 September 2023
THE WRITE OF YOUR LIFE
A week of inspirational workshops, seminars and tours.
We’d like to invite you to join acclaimed author Sophfronia Scott in the idyllic countryside of the Veneto, Italy, for ‘The Write of Your Life’. A week of creativity, fun and friendship.
What’s included AT THE Writer’s Retreat:
Hotel accommodation, Writer’s Workshops, Conversations about Writing, Delicious Meals:
- 6-night stay on the Brenta Canal, Veneto, Northern Italy.
- Staying in a unique four-star country house hotel.
- The property is family-owned and managed – it is just like staying in a private home.
- Two meals a day are included, breakfast and either lunch or dinner.
- Meals are generous, 3-4 courses with local wines included.
- Arrival and departure transfers from Venice Airport to the hotel.
- Daily writer’s workshops led by Sophfronia.
- Conversations about writing – where ideas and writing skills are discussed.
- Fascinating and inspirational local sightseeing programme curated and designed by Janet Simmonds. Venice, The Lagoon, Historic Houses, Amazing frescoes….
- Unique local tours introducing you to Venice, The Lagoon, Padova & Asolo.
- Highlight – visit Venice by private boat.
- Discover the Venetian Lagoon and the islands of Torcello and Burano.
- All tours are planned to enrich and inspire your writing experience.
- Art, history and culture with daily writing tuition included. Perfect!
The programme cost – September 2023
- Based on a shared twin room – Euros € 4500 per person / US $ 4950 pp.
- Double for single occupancy – Euros € 4950 per person / US $ 5450 pp.
- Based on shared Junior Suite – Euros € 5200 per person / US $ 5700 pp.
- Note: trip cost is in Euros and payable in Euros. US Dollar prices are indicative only.
- Contact email@example.com for more details and to chat through the programme.
- Grand Tourist offers truly tailor-made travel.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
- Visit our blog – The Educated Traveller for numerous articles on Italy.
- Discover how Janet & Sophfronia met: When Janet met Sophfronia
- Learn more about travel in Italy over the years – read our blog article – The Grand Tour in Italy
- To book : Get ready for your next trip!
A last word or two…
One of this year’s alumni (September 2019), Rachel Fox, commented: ‘This is the best money I’ve spent on myself in years’.
“In the meantime, Sophfronia and I look forward to welcoming you to Venice in September 2020 for the ‘Second Edition’ of the ‘Write of Your Life”.
Let’s make 2022 the year that you invest in your writing skills.
This is an opportunity to make your dream a reality. Novel, memoir, short story, the choice is yours. If you are passionate about writing and want to dedicate a week to improving your writing skills – then Writer’s Retreat is for you!
ASK FOR MORE INFO
- Your tours are SO special Janet – this comes from my heart. Your insights are so informative and important. I’ve had the time of my life travelling with you’ Mary Lou Peters, MI – September, 2019
- ‘Incredible attention to detail, what a wonderful experience, the perfect blend of learning, eating and enjoying Italy.’ Debbie Davies, Southport, UK – October 2017
- ‘I must tell you how impressed I was with every step of the planning process. All of our arrangements were clear, the hotels were all perfect.’ Jim Link, Atlanta, GA – June 2016