the WRITERS RETREAT
Located in the inspirational Veneto region, Italy
8 – 15 September 2019
THE WRITE OF YOUR LIFE
A week of inspirational workshops, seminars and tours.
We’d like to invite you to join acclaimed author Sophfronia Scott in the idyllic countryside of the Veneto, Italy for ‘The Write of Your Life’. A week of creativity, fun and friendship.
Hotel accommodation, Writer’s Workshops, Seminars & Meals:
- 7 night stay on the Brenta Canal, Veneto, Northern Italy
- Staying in a unique country house hotel
- Family-owned and managed – just like staying in a private home
- Accommodation in a four star country house hotel
- Delicious food and wine
- Arrival and departure transfers from Venice Airport to the hotel
- Daily writer’s workshops led by Sophfronia
- Seminars where ideas and writing skills are discussed
- Fascinating and inspirational local sight-seeing programme curated and designed by Janet Simmonds. Discover Palladian Villas, Historic Houses, The Venetian Lagoon and exceptional art. All tours are planned to enrich and inspire your writing experience
- Art, history and culture
The programme cost is from:
- US $ 3500 / GBP £ 2750 / Euros € 3100 pp – based on a shared twin room.
- US $ 3900 / GBP £ 2950 / Euros € 3300 pp – double for single occupancy.
- US $ 4200 / GBP £ 3250 / Euros € 3600 pp – based on shared Junior Suite.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to chat through your exact requirements. Grand Tourist offers truly tailor-made travel – don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
- Visit our blog – The Educated Traveller for numerous articles on Italy.
- To discover how Janet & Sophfronia met: https://wp.me/p5eFNn-3Uf
- To learn more about travel in Italy over the years – read our blog article – The Grand Tour in Italy
- To book contact: email@example.com
A LAST WORD OR TWO…
“In the meantime Sophfronia and I look forward to welcoming you to Venice in September, 2019 for the ‘Write of Your Life”
Make 2019 the year that you invest in your writing skills. This is an opportunity to make your dream a reality. Novel, memoir, short story, the choice is yours. If you are passionate about writing and want to dedicate a week to improving your writing skills – this event is for you!!
- ‘I must tell you how impressed I was with every step of the planning process. All of our arrangements were clear, the hotels were all perfect.’ Jim Link, Atlanta, GA – June 2016
- ‘Incredible attention to detail, what a wonderful experience, the perfect blend of learning, eating and enjoying Italy.’ Debbie Davies, Southport, UK – October 2017