MONACO HISTORIC GRAND PRIX
13-16 MAY 2022
The Monaco Historic Grand Prix is a spectacular event that takes place every two years. It celebrates and commemorates the golden age of motor racing. It is an absolute must for any motorsport enthusiast! Style, glamour and quality are everywhere.
The race takes place on the streets of Monaco, the same circuit that hosted the very first motor race back in 1929. This historic event takes you back in time as some of the finest and fastest cars of their era tackle the twists and turns of the most difficult street circuit in the world. Even though the cars are priceless and unique their drivers will push them to the limit – it’s sure to be an exhilarating and exciting weekend!
The Grand Tourist programme includes:
- 3 nights in your choice of hotel in Monaco.
- Choose from 5 star / 4 star / 3 star properties.
- Private car transfer from Nice Airport to Monaco
- Champagne Reception on Friday evening
- A unique & special ‘Behind-the-scenes’ Paddock Walk with expert motor racing guide
- Grandstand seating in Casino Square (Saturday)
- VIP track-side viewing from the terrace of Hotel de Paris (Sunday) – your own table for the afternoon. Delicious and extensive buffet lunch with wine and soft drinks at the Hotel de Paris, Salle Empire Terrace
- Race Programme, event souvenirs and maps included.
- Restaurant reservations and restaurant recommendations offered.
- Private car transfer from Monaco to Nice Airport
- Grand Tourist staff to assist and co-ordinate all services.
- Euros € 2200 / GBP £ 1950 pp – 3* hotel (double room)
- Euros € 3100 / GBP £ 2700 pp – 4* resort (double sea view)
- Euros € 3500 / GBP £ 3000 pp – 4* luxe Fairmont (sea view)
- Euros € 4400 / GBP £ 3750 pp – 5* hotel (Junior Suite)
- Hotels quoted: Capitole (3 star) / Monte Carlo Bay (4 star) / Fairmont (4 star luxe)
- Hotel Metropole (5 star)
To book contact: email@example.com
ASK FOR MORE INFO
What our clients have said…
“We can’t thank you enough. A perfect blend of culture and leisure time. The food and guided tours were brilliant and we even had a gondola ride. The hotel was lovely and they upgraded us to a suite. What a fabulous holiday.”
CT & friends (Banbury)
The quality of service provided by Grand Tourist is second to none!
DFR & LMK (Stockholm and London) – May 2016
‘I’m at a loss for words – the knowledge and expertise that you have helped me enormously on my recent driving trip through Italy’