AMALFI, CAPRI, NAPLES, VESUVIUS.
Discover Italy – sunshine, style and great food!
Treat yourself to ten days of Italian sunshine, food and wine. Wonderful history and culture. Amazing scenery.
Flying into Naples, you’ll see Vesuvius, the volcano dominating the Bay of Naples. Head south to Amalfi for 4 nights on the coast. Visit Pompeii and Herculaneum. These towns were buried when Vesuvius erupted in AD 79. Enjoy stunning views of the Bay of Naples.
Now it’s time for Capri – stylish and picture-perfect. The island that the film stars of Hollywood flocked to in the 1960s. Stay in a stylish boutique hotel and lap up the luxury. How is it possible for the sea to be so blue? After Capri, there’s a night or two in Naples. Naples – crazy, vibrant, full of fun, you’ll love it!
Try out real pizza in Naples – Michele or Presidente both claim to have the best pizza in town.
Stay in a luxurious hotel looking over the bay of Naples. Soak up the stunning views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the roof terrace.
Discover Amalfi, Capri and Naples includes:
- Amalfi – 4 nights – Hotel Rufolo, Ravello.
- Capri – 3 nights – Hotel Scalinetta.
- Naples – 2 night – Grand Hotel Parker’s.
- Excellent quality 4 and 5 star hotels, spacious double rooms.
- Generous Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Transportation with private car and driver.
- Ascent of Mount Vesuvius for exceptional views.
- Visits to Vesuvius, Herculaneum & Pompeii.
- Maps, guide books and local information provided.
- Ferry transfers to/from Capri across the Bay of Naples.
- Car transfer from Naples waterfront to prestigious historic hotel. Short city tour en route.
- Arrival and Departure transfer from Naples hotel to airport.
The programme cost is from:
- BRONZE – Euros € 2800— per person / standard double room.
- SILVER – Euros € 3200— per person / superior double room with sea view.
- GOLD – Euros € 3800— per person / Junior Suite with sea view.
- Travel on a date to suit you. Best value can be found in April, May and October.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to chat through your exact requirements. Grand Tourist offers truly tailor-made travel: don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your exact wishes.
- Please visit our blog – The Educated Traveller for many articles on Italy.
- Read more about Vesuvius and volcanic activity in the Bay of Naples in our recent article: Vesuvius and Herculaneum.
- Want to learn more about travel in Italy over the years? Why not read – The Grand Tour in Italy.
- To book contact: email@example.com.
A LAST WORD OR TWO…
Southern Italy is enchanting. From the splendid mountain slopes of Vesuvius to the striking archaeological ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum. There is so much to discover and enjoy here! Combine the history and culture of Naples with rest and relaxation by the sea. It will make for a perfect holiday destination.