AMALFI, CAPRI, NAPLES, VESUVIUS
Italy – style, sunshine and great food!
Treat yourself to ten days of Italian sunshine, food and wine. Wonderful history and culture. Incredible scenery. Flying into Naples you’ll see Vesuvius, the volcano, a brooding mountain dominating the Bay of Naples. Head south to Amalfi for 4 nights on the coast. A private car and driver will transport you to your hotel on arrival.
After a couple of days of rest and relaxation, your driver will take you to Vesuvius, where you can walk up to the crater for spectacular views. Then visit Pompeii and Herculaneum, the towns buried with debris when Vesuvius erupted in AD 79, is a truly memorable experience.
Back on the coast it’s a short ferry crossing over to the island of Capri. This is the stylish and picture-perfect island that the film stars of Hollywood flocked to in the 1960s. Stay in a delightful luxury, boutique hotel and lap up the luxury. How is it possible for the sea to be so blue? After Capri there’s a night or two in Naples to finish off your stay. Naples is amazing, it’s crazy, vibrant, full of fun and you’ll be enthralled! It is home to pizza, check out Michele, Sorbillo or Presidente, they all claim to have the best pizza in Napoli. Stay in a stylish hotel overlooking the bay of Naples. The roof terrace has stunning views of Vesuvius.
We’d like to suggest:
- Amalfi – 4 nights – Hotel Rufolo, Ravello
- Capri – 3 nights – Hotel Scalinetta
- Naples – 2 night – Grand Hotel Parker’s
- Excellent quality 4 and 5 star hotels, spacious double rooms.
- Generous Buffet Breakfast daily
- Transportation with private car and driver.
- Ascent of Mount Vesuvius for exceptional views
- Visits to Vesuvius, Herculaneum & Pompeii
- Maps, guide books and local information provided.
- Ferry transfers to/from Capri across the Bay of Naples.
- Car transfer from Naples waterfront to prestigious historic hotel. Short city tour en route.
- Arrival and Departure transfer from Naples hotel to airport
The programme cost is from:
- BRONZE – Euros € 2800— per person / standard double room
- SILVER – Euros € 3200— per person / superior double room with sea view
- GOLD – Euros € 3800— per person / Junior Suite with sea view.
- Travel on a date to suit you. Best value can be found in April, May and October.
Contact email@example.com for more details and to chat through your exact requirements. Grand Tourist offers truly tailor-made travel – don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
- Please visit our blog – The Educated Traveller for numerous articles on Italy.
- To read more about Vesuvius and volcanic activity in the Bay of Naples read our recent article: Vesuvius and Herculaneum
- To learn more about travel in Italy over the years – why not read – The Grand Tour in Italy
- To book contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A LAST WORD OR TWO…
Southern Italy is enchanting, from the splendid mountain slopes of Vesuvius to the spectacular archaeological ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum, there is so much to discover and appreciate here. To combine this history and culture of Naples with rest and relaxation by the sea, makes for a perfect holiday destination